Who was napoleon hills?
Napoleon hills was an self-help of America. He was born on October 26, 1883 and died November 8, 1970. He is known for his book “Think Grow And Rich”. This book is also famous by as a Napoleon hill 17 principles of success title. Many of Napoleon hill quotes are famous. You can visit napoleon hill foundation by clicking on this link. You can check the all other details about napoleon hills on Wikipedia.
Napoleon hill quotes:
This Napoleon hills book is in the top 10 books list which have been written for self-help. napoleon hill Quotes are are listed below, all these quotes are very famous.
- A quitter never wins and a winner never gives up
- Our only limitations are the ones we set in our own minds.
- The man who makes more than he is paid will soon receive more money than he does.
- Action is the real judgement of intelligence.
- A goal is like a dream with a deadline.
- We refuse to believe what we do not understand.
- If you are not learning while you earn, you are cheating yourself out of the better part of your compensation.
- You have to be sure of yourself before you can win an award.
- Perhaps we will learn as we move through this age that the “other self” is more powerful than the physical self that we see when we look in a mirror.
- A genius is simply someone who has completely taken over his own mind and directed it toward goals of his own choosing, without allowing outside influences to discourage or mislead him.
You can also check other quotes here.
Download napoleon hills famous book here.
You can buy this book on amazon.
You can see Other Books published by napoleon hills and many more by clicking on this link.